Thursday, November 1, 2012

In Fine Fettle!

The Wellness section of the Cook County Whole Foods Co-op now has a blog!  In Fine Fettle is its name, and I bet you're wondering what that means.  It is an Old English saying that means "in good condition."   Websters dictionary describes fettle as, "state or condition of health, fitness, wholeness, spirit, or form."  I thought this very fitting for all we try to achieve here at the Co-op, and what I hope to project with our Wellness section.  Because being "in fine fettle" doesn't mean simply eating the right foods, or being active, it's an holistic view of health.  Your mind, your body (what you put in it and on it), your environment, clean drinking water, proper rest- all play a role in your overall health.  It's about wholeness, it's about health, it's about spirit, it's about fitness and form. 
I love talking about our products, almost as much as I love using them.  I hope to keep you up-to-date with what's new in the wellness world, great products we have on-sale, new products, and of course, some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment