Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Product for Kids

When my kids were babies I loved the convenience of an all-purpose cleanser.  I could wash them, shampoo their hair and get a fun bubble bath all out of the same product.  Using a healthy, clean product on my children is very important to me, and although these natural products tend to be a bit pricey, I didn't need much to get them clean.

As they've gotten older-and bigger-I have had a difficult time finding the quantity I needed for an affordable price.  Now those days are over.  EO, known for their high-quality products now have a wonderful all-purpose cleanser for kids-and it's affordable!  EO's Everyone Soap for kids is a shampoo, body wash and bubble bath all in one very economical 32 ounce container. 

The Co-op now carries this new product in the Tropical Coconut Twist scent, and it's an Owner Special for the month of February!  Come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment